*Wadi Jebal Lodge Specifications:
-This super deluxe standalone lodge is 145 sqm and it is located in Wadi Jebal, Soma Bay.
- The standalone lodge spreads on two levels, the entrance floor consists of a living area, dining area, kitchen, bathroom, and a spacious terrace, whereas the lower floor consists of two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- The standalone lodge will be delivered fully finished with an outstanding design where the solid walls are replaced by large expanses of glass, to allow the mesmerizing elevated sea view, sunshine, sunset, mountains and clouds to become the interior design, Indoor pieces are kept neutral to do not detract from the serenity of the view, Wooden walls, floor and ceilings gives more warmth, elegance and space to the lodge.
- This standalone lodge is ready to move and it is located in Wadi Jebal.
- Wadi Jebal is the destination for those who seek ultimate relaxation, comfort, privacy & Luxury.
*About Wadi Jebal Soma Bay:
- Set atop the beautiful cliffs of the peninsula, Wadi Jebal is Somabay’s latest gem, a residential project with unmatched views of the Red Sea’s crystal clear waters.
-Making the most of the natural topography, it rewards all its unit owners with incredible sea views, and 365 sunsets a year.
-Built on only 15% of the cliff, it offers its homes ample surrounding open spaces and privacy, bringing all that matters most in one place: beautiful homes in a picturesque setting.
-Beautifully ensconced on the higher parts of the cliff, The Lodges spoil their homeowners with the luxury of standalone homes and the convenience of smaller spaces.
*About Soma Bay:
- Soma bay is a ten million square meter resort peninsula on Egypt’s Red Sea Coast, designed to celebrate the best elements of the sun and sea.
-This self-contained resort paradise is encompassed by endless sandy beaches to the South and magical coral reefs to the North.
-Somabay hosts a pure natural landscape accented by its diverse resort hotels, residential properties, golf course, thalasso spa, and water sports centers.
-The peninsula is blessed with dry desert winds and low humidity. Winters are temperate with daytime temperatures averaging in the low to mid 20 C while summer averages in the low 30 C.
-Somabay is home to world-class hotels and resorts, offering the best hospitality along the Red Sea
- With a world of hospitality options available, you only need to enjoy the ideal weather conditions by engaging in over and under the sea water sports such as kite surfing, diving, wind surfing, and sailing. You’re in for adventures that are easy, safe and fun thanks to the host of premium centers.
-7Bft Kite House is one known for its excellent, Consistent flat-water conditions and side shoe winds.
-Diving enthusiasts can head over to Somabays’s Dive Center, operated by ORCA Dive Clubs, enjoy the 420-meter-long jetty which extends directly to the House Reef, and embark on deep sea diving and snorkeling. Both centers provide certified instructors who offer lessons from beginner to advance levels, and are well-equipped to ensure your adventures are fun, safe and incredible.
*Soma Bay Location:
Soma bay is just four hours away from Central Europe and a 30 minutes drive away from Hurghada International Airport, Furthermore; the ancient sites of Luxor and the Nile Valley are a convenient two hour drive away.