*Reef Town Soma Bay Apartment Specifications:
- This luxurious apartment is 112 sqm ( 90 sqm indoor area and 9 sqm covered terrace area); it is situated on the 2nd floor and it is located in Reef Town Soma Bay.
- The Reef town apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen, dining area, living area and a 9 sqm covered terrace overlooking the Golf course.
- The Reef town apartment is suitable for serenity, luxury, privacy and relaxation seekers.
- The Reef town apartment is to be delivered fully finished with ACs and heaters.
- The Reef town apartment is designed to blend seamlessly into the surrounding natural landscape.
- The Reef town apartment is to be delivered in 3 years with 10% down payment and installments up to 5 years.
*About Reef Town Soma Bay:
- Developed to incorporate modern elements taken by the minimalistic style of the natural colors and textures that compose Somabay, Reeftown is the latest project to reflect the beauty of the Red Sea in structure and design.
- Located between Wadi Jebal and Soma Breeze the strategic positioning of Reeftown on the Reef side of the bay boasts unobstructed, panoramic views of the Red Sea and beyond.
- The project is comprised of intimate, two to three bedroom chalets that are designed to blend seamlessly into the surrounding natural landscape.
- In close proximity to the diverse facilities provided in Somabay, residents of Reeftown are only a short walk away from our world-renowned golf course, private coastline, and The Cascades Hotel.
- TOTAL GLA 117,078 SQM
- TOTAL BUA 23,244 SQM
- BUILDING FOOTPRINT BUA 20% of total land area
Soma bay is a ten million square meter resort peninsula on Egypt’s Red Sea Coast, designed to celebrate the best elements of the sun and sea.
This self-contained resort paradise is encompassed by endless sandy beaches to the South and magical coral reefs to the North.
Somabay hosts a pure natural landscape accented by its diverse resort hotels, residential properties, golf course, thalasso spa, and water sports centers.
The peninsula is blessed with dry desert winds and low humidity. Winters are temperate with daytime temperatures averaging in the low to mid 20 C while summer averages in the low 30 C.
Somabay is home to world-class hotels and resorts, offering the best hospitality along the Red Sea
The Westin Soma Bay Golf resort & Spa is a haven of tranquility, comfort and elegance for golf enthusiasts. Here’s where you can come for a relaxing and invigorating experience for the body, mind and soul.
Inspired by the ancient Moorish fortresses, the Kempinski overwhelms its visitors with 7000 square meters of landscaped gardens, pools, lagoons, waterfalls and 400 meters of sandy beaches, promising nothing less than hospitable luxury.
The Sheraton is a unique five-star resort, with design inspiration from Luxor’s Karnak and an 800-meter beachfront.
There’s also the modernity offered by The Breakers 4-star water-sports lifestyle hotel directly by the sea, while the Robinson Club Soma Bay, known for its Arabesque architecture and extensive facilities, delivers on exceptional animation and entertainment programs to suit everyone’s taste.
With a world of hospitality options available, all you need to do next is enjoy the ideal weather conditions by engaging in over and under the sea water sports such as kite surfing, diving, wind surfing, and sailing. You’re in for adventures that are easy, safe and fun thanks to the host of premium centers.
7Bft Kite House is one known for its excellent, Consistent flat-water conditions and side shoe winds.
Diving enthusiasts can head over to Somabays’s Dive Center, operated by ORCA Dive Clubs, enjoy the 420-meter-long jetty which extends directly to the House Reef, and embark on deep sea diving and snorkeling. Both centers provide certified instructors who offer lessons from beginner to advance levels, and are well-equipped to ensure your adventures are fun, safe and incredible.
Somabay’s new management set the real estate marketing as a crucial part of its strategy along with hospitality, Somabay has a promising future in Hurghada real estate market and investment, Somabay was not affected by the decline in the real estate market, on the contrary the company’s sales are increasing because it targets a specific segment, and 30% of its customers are foreigners.
*Reef Twon Location:
Soma bay is just four hours away from Central Europe and a 30 minutes drive away from Hurghada International Airport, Furthermore; the ancient sites of Luxor and the Nile Valley are a convenient two hour drive away.