*Soma Coves Chalet Specifications:
- This luxurious chalet’s gross area is 124 sqm built on a plot size of 332 sqm, the chalet’s indoor area is 108 sqm, the covered terrace is 16 sqm and the garden is 218 sqm, the chalet situated on the ground floor and it is located in Soma Coves, Soma Bay.
- The Soma Coves chalet consists of one master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, an open kitchen, a dining area, a living area, and a spacious terrace.
- The Soma Coves chalet has a spacious private garden with a breathtaking greenery landscape that reflects feelings of peace, grounding and joy along with a mesmerizing sea view.
- The Soma Coves chalet is suitable for serenity, luxury, privacy and relaxation seekers.
- The Soma Coves chalet is imaginatively designed in absolute harmony with its natural surroundings; Soma Coves lives deep in nature while decelerating in a cove-inspired lifestyle where raw beauty simply reigns.
- The Soma Coves chalet is to be delivered in 3 years with 10% down payment and installments up to 5 years.
*About Soma Coves Soma Bay:
Soma Coves’ built-up area is only 13,6 % of 80397 sqm land, Soma Coves featuring different product types ranging from 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, Standalone Villas and Standalone 3 bedrooms chalets.
From a far Soma Coves looks like an earthy canvas where natural details are amplified; Looking close, the project’s elemental beauty lies in its prime location overlooking the reef, promising uninterrupted sea views, as well as picturesque frames, wherever you turn.
Imaginatively designed in absolute harmony with its natural surroundings, Soma Coves is living deep in nature while decelerating in a cove-inspired lifestyle where raw beauty simply reigns.
Soma Coves is simply majestic nature, running wild. It’s waking up to a breathtaking sunrise and immerses you in waves of serenity, as well as infinite views of deep blues, year-round.
* About Soma Bay:
Soma Bay is a ten-million-square-meter resort peninsula on Egypt’s Red Sea Coast, designed to celebrate the best elements of the sun and sea.
This self-contained resort paradise is encompassed by endless sandy beaches to the South and magical coral reefs to the North.
Somabay hosts a pure natural landscape accented by its diverse resort hotels, residential properties, golf course, thalasso spa, and water sports centers.
The peninsula is blessed with dry desert winds and low humidity. Winters are temperate with daytime temperatures averaging in the low to mid 20 C while summer averages in the low 30 C.
Somabay is home to world-class hotels and resorts, offering the best hospitality along the Red Sea
The Westin Soma Bay Golf resort & Spa is a haven of tranquility, comfort and elegance for golf enthusiasts. Here’s where you can come for a relaxing and invigorating experience for the body, mind and soul.
Inspired by the ancient Moorish fortresses, the Kempinski overwhelms its visitors with 7000 square meters of landscaped gardens, pools, lagoons, waterfalls and 400 meters of sandy beaches, promising nothing less than hospitable luxury.
* Soma Bay Location:
Soma Bay is just four hours away from Central Europe and a 30-minute drive from Hurghada International Airport. Furthermore; the ancient sites of Luxor and the Nile Valley are a convenient two-hour drive away.