*About La Cascata Port Ghalib:
3M Group is an International Tourism and Real Estate Investment Company, 3M Group has been established in 2008 and it operates in the field of construction, real estate investment, project management, infrastructure and hotel services.
With our expertise, creativity and our high end services, our company participated in numbers of projects in the Red Sea governorate, we worked with top leading construction companies and hotels such as Orascom (El Gouna), Sami Saad ( Al dau heights Hurghada), Beach Albatros Hotel, Bella Vista Hotel, Albatros Group along with Senzo club Hurghada
Now the company is dedicated to implement its own construction project La Cascata in port Ghalib, aiming to deliver a luxurious high end properties to home buyers and investors.
- La Cascata means waterfalls in Italian, the project is seamlessly blending with its natural surroundings.
- La Cascata is only 10 minutes away from Marsa Alam airport.
- La Cascata is designed by Maincrete (UAE), Maincrete is reputable company located in Dubai with 30 years of working experience in Europe, Middle East, and UAE.
- All shopping, entertainment, schools, hospitals and leisure facilities are integrated into the project, there is no need to go elsewhere; simply relax and enjoy a luxurious carefree life in La Cascata.
- La Cascata is built inside Port Ghalib, the project consists of total of 65 units built on 3260 sqm land, the project will be delivered in 18 months, all units will be delivered in a fully finished state with highest quality materials.
- La Cascata offers home buyers a payment plan of (25% down payment and installments for up to 6 years) and special prices for cash payments.
- La Cascata offers a variety of units sizes: studios, 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments, penthouse,s and duplexes (with or without a private garden)
*La Cascata Pot Ghalib Facilities:
- Parking lots
- Swimming pools
- Restaurants and cafes
- Gym and Spa
- Storage area
- Kids area
- Security cameras
- Fire alarm system
- 24/7 security
- Smart Home Technology
- Private Beach
- Safari office
- Limousine from and to the airport
- Gulf car
*About Port Ghalib Marsa Alam:
• Port Ghalib is a waterfront premier integrated resort community situated on 18kms of virgin shoreline.
• Located in the rising city of Marsa Allam (Egyptian Maldives), Port Ghalib is a $2 Billion Dollar investment that is set to redefine the Red Sea Riviera.
• The dazzling 32 million square meters’ Master plan contains a plethora of investment opportunities ranging from luxury beach front villas, elite golf estates, and superior Marina apartments to internationally renowned hospitals, schools, water parks and hotel chains.
• With a variety of high-impact and low-impact land, water, and desert activities, there are always a wide variety of options for things to do.
• Port Ghalib residents and visitors have the option to choose between a number of local and international banks situated in the city for their convenience.
• The International Convention Center is managed by Red Sea Hotels and Situated just minutes from Marsa Alam International Airport and several luxury hotels, Port Ghalib International Convention Center is the only multipurpose, state-of-the-art facility of its size in the Red Sea region, It offers a meeting space of 1950 m2 and can accommodate up to 2,000 delegates for a full-scale convention.
*Location and Transportation:
• 230 km from Luxor
• 65 km from Marsa Alam
• 70 km from Quseir
• An hour flight to any of Egypt’s Cities.
• Few hours flight from Europe’s major capitals
To the City
• By air - via the Marsa Alam International Airport located just 5 minutes’ drive from the resort.
• By sea - via the Port Ghalib International Marina on the South Red Sea Coast.
• By road - via Luxor and Edfu in the Nile Valley to the West (3 hours), and to the North, Quseir, (1 hour), Hurghada (2 hours) and Cairo (6 hours).
Within the City
• Shuttle bus and Coco Trans: We have shuttle busses to move you around the city around the clock. A quicker option may be the Coco Trans (golf car) that are both quick and convenient.
• Water Taxi: A faster and more enjoyable transportation in the water is our available taxi boat.